Tensor Theory and Applications meeting
Mar 30, 2017
from 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
|Where||Sanderson Building, King's Buildings, University of Edinburgh|
|Contact Name||Dr Javier Escudero|
|Add event to calendar||
Tensor based methods have found many applications in a number of scientific fields such as telecommunications, neuroscience, medicine and biology. The ability to express data forms in a high dimensional setting enables advanced processing and visualisation capabilities. Members of the engineering community and researchers in related areas from academia and industry are invited to participate in this interdisciplinary meeting and submit an abstract about their recent work if so they wish.
The meeting will include (but not be limited to) the following areas:
- Tensor factorisation and decomposition.
- Tensor networks.
- Dimensionality reduction.
- Complex tensors.
- Algorithms for tensor factorisation and decomposition.
- Machine learning with tensor based methods.
- Applications (in medicine, biology, neuroscience).
This meeting is free to attend but places are limited. Early registration is thus encouraged. Coffee breaks and lunch will be provided to all attendees.
- Prof Rasmus Bro, University of Copenhagen.
- Dr Saeid Sanei, University of Surrey.
Deadline for abstract submission: 28 Feb 2017
Registration deadline: 15 Mar 2017