In an analysis article published this week in BMJ, Professor Joanna Wardlaw and colleagues address the management of incidental findings in research imaging. The article follows a report which resulted from a meeting in 2010 organised by Professor Wardlaw with support from SINAPSE, the Wellcome Trust, and the Royal College of Radiologists.
Acting on incidental findings in research imaging
Images of the Month
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: May 2022
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Novel PET tracer for imaging cardiovascular inflammation
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: FeMRI for iliac vessel imaging
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Neural marker of proactive movement control in mobile EEG
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: OCTA retinal image segmentation