The Edinburgh Imaging Facility QMRI wishes to recruit an enthusiastic individual to join a team as a PET radiochemist to manufacture PET radiotracers used in patient diagnostic and clinical trials. The role requires a self-motivated, confident individual with prior experience working in a lab.
This is a unique opportunity to join a state-of-the-art facility manufacturing radiopharmaceuticals used to support the diagnostic of patient as well as cutting edge clinical research.
As PET Radiochemist, the post holder will be become a member of a small team dedicated to the supply of PET radiotracers and will be expected to manufacture or test products to be injecting into patients.
Your skills and attributes for success:
- a minimum of HNC or equivalent in chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemistry or radiopharmacy
- a previous experience working in a laboratory
- the ability to follow detailed procedures and organise time & workload
- the ability to work alone and as part of a team
- the ability to work at early hours in the morning (from 3 am)
Closing Date: 26th June 2023