The 2021 SINAPSE Annual Scientific Meeting will be held for the first time as as two-day event! This year the event will once again be an online only meeting. Register here. For useful information about using Hopin download this guide.
Join us to keep abreast of the latest imaging developments, and learn about research based around MRI, CT, PET, SPECT, EEG, MEG, ultrasound, and human optical imaging.
We are delighted to announce the following keynote speakers:
- Prof Michael Ewers from the Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, University of Munich
- Dr Anna Barnes from King’s College London
- Prof Jonathon Leipsic from the University of British Columbia, Canada
- Dr Bruno Scaglioni from the University of Leeds
- Our first ECR Rising Star talk from Dr Lucy Hiscox from the University of Bath
The full meeting programme also features 28 presentations from SINAPSE members in plenary talks and parallel sessions, and 35 poster exhibits.
Two workshops can be booked for Friday afternoon after the main programme: Attendees can participate in the SCCT online course in AI and Machine Learning in Cardiovascular CT, with funding assistance from SINAPSE, or join our colleagues from NVIDIA who are running an introduction to MONAI, the open-source medical imaging toolkit for AI. Click here to book a workshop place.