The 2022 SINAPSE ASM will be held on the 13th and 14th of June, in the Learning and Teaching Building at the University of Strathclyde.
This year we are looking forward to our first in-person meeting since 2019. And our first in-person 2 day meeting. We will also be holding a conference dinner on the evening of the 13th and an ITK-SNAP workshop on the 14th.
Keynote speakers confirmed for this year include:
- Prof Kevin Blyth from University of Glasgow
- Dr Damini Dey from Cedar Sinai Medical Centre
- Dr Tom Gilbertson from University of Dundee
- Dr Joan Ma from Queen Margaret University
- Prof David Porter from University of Glasgow
- Dr James Ross from University of Aberdeen
- Dr Sarah Vinnicombe from NHS Tayside
- Prof Tonya White from ERASMUS MC-Sophia
Dinner is 3 courses, with a choice between a ‘free-from’ option (vegan, allergen free) and one that isn’t. It will be held in Citation.