The 2018 Annual Scientific Meeting of BACN will be a two-day event hosted by the University of Glasgow.
Abstracts for open talk and poster presentations should be submitted by the deadline of 15 July. Student bursaries will be available to BACN members (or member applicants) through the abstract submission form.
- Keynote speaker: Charlotte Stagg (University of Oxford)
- BACN Mid-Career Award prize winner talk: Chris Miall (University of Birmingham)
- BACN Early-Career Award prize winner talk: Joseph Galea (University of Birmingham)
- Symposium: Decoding and driving of brain activity, Chaired by Gregor Thut and Marios Philiastides
- Symposium: Neuroscientific investigations of natural language processing, Chaired by Olaf Hauk
- Symposium: Human neuroimaging of predictive processing, Chaired by Stephanie Rossit