We will be hosting a symposium in association with the Alzheimer Scotland Dementia Research Centre which will explore dementia research in Europe. It will feature internationally leading European experts in dementia who will discuss their research; delegates will have the opportunity for discussion.
- Imaging biomarkers for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s Disease in the clinic
- Environmental factors and prevention of dementia
- Cognitive assessments – what should we be using in the pre-clinical phase?
- Diagnostic tests, risk stratification and proof of concept
- Progression of cognitive and functional changes in MCI/AD
To register costs £50. Please go to http://edin.ac/1l6Cv6j