Congratulations to University of Edinburgh neuroscientist Professor Richard Morris who was awarded The Brain Prize by the Grete Lundbeck European Brain Research Foundation, along with fellow neuroscientists Tim Bliss and Graham Collingridge. The €1M prize, regarded as the equivalent of the Nobel Prize for neuroscientists, recognises the pioneering work of Professors Morris, Bliss, and Collingridge in studying the mechanisms of memory.
Congratulations to Professor Richard Morris for Brain Prize
Images of the Month
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: May 2022
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Novel PET tracer for imaging cardiovascular inflammation
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: FeMRI for iliac vessel imaging
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Neural marker of proactive movement control in mobile EEG
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: OCTA retinal image segmentation