SINAPSE student Adele Blair and colleagues Filip Zmuda, Gaurav Malviya, Adriana Tavares, Gilles Tamagnan, Anthony Chalmers, Deborah Dewar, Sally Pimlott and Andrew Sutherland have had their recent paper (Chem. Sci., 2015, 6, 4772) highlighted in Chemistry and Industry. Chemistry and Industry is an international magazine that reports on what it considers to be groundbreaking science. The article is about the development of a PET tracer for the translocator protein TSPO found in the outer mitochondrial membrane in organs including the brain. It is over-expressed in response to brain injury, stroke and neurodegeneration. The article can be found here.
Paper highlighted in CHEMISTRY and INDUSTRY
Images of the Month
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: May 2022
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Novel PET tracer for imaging cardiovascular inflammation
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: FeMRI for iliac vessel imaging
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Neural marker of proactive movement control in mobile EEG
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: OCTA retinal image segmentation