Cognitive Neuroscience of Memory workshop
Mar 23, 2017 12:00 AM
Mar 24, 2017 12:00 AM
|Contact Name||Christine Bastin|
|Add event to calendar||
The workshop Cognitive neuroscience of memory: Recollection, familiarity and novelty detection proposes a state-of-the-art overview by renowned experts in the study of memory.
The talks will present recent advances brought by the main methodological approaches: cognitive psychology, neuropsychology and neuroimaging (functional MRI, ERPs, intracranial recording).
Moreover, the speakers have all contributed to theoretical frameworks on mechanisms involved in recollection, familiarity and novelty detection.
Young PhD students and post-doctoral researchers will be given the opportunity to present their work and to discuss with the experts theoretical and methodological aspects of the cognitive neuroscience of memory.
- Prof Stefan Köhler, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
- Dr Regine Bader, Universität des Saarlandes, Germany
- Prof Patric Meyer, Hochschule Heidelberg, Germany
- Dr Emmanuel Barbeau, Université de Toulouse, France
- Dr Akira O’Connor, University of St Andrews, UK
- Prof Nikolai Axmacher, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Germany
- Prof Daniela Montaldi, University of Manchester, UK