***Special 20% Early Bird discount on bookings made before 5pm Friday 29 May 2015, quote discount code ‘YE20’***
HOLYROODpolicy are delighted to announce the launch of our Youth Enterprise event.
The Scottish Government has committed to making Scotland a leading entrepreneurial and innovative nation – and a key part of this aim is inspiring our young people in enterprise.
Book now and join Holyrood’s Youth Enterprise event to explore how we help and support our young people to develop the skills and abilities to thrive in an increasingly uncertain world.
Key issues to be addressed:
- Update and progress on Scottish Government policy and priorities
- Entrepreneurial learning: developing skills for learning, life and work
- Innovative cross-institutional approaches to developing entrepreneurial skills
- Exposure to enterprise: raising awareness and engaging with young people about enterprise pathways
- Examples of effective practice: supporting youth enterprise in education and business
- Annabelle Ewing, Minister for Youth and Women’s Employment, The Scottish Government
- Geoff Leask, Chief Executive, Young Enterprise Scotland
- Audrey Miller, Vice Principal Human Resources and Organisational Development, Glasgow Kelvin College
- Olga Kozlova, Director, Converge Challenge
- Josh Quigley, Founder and Zookeper, SharkDog (Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2015)
- Jim Metcalfe, Head of Practice and Development, Carnegie UK Trust
- Russell Dalgleish, Managing Partner, Exolta, and Business Strategist and Coach
REGISTER NOW AND JOIN THE DEBATE
Further information can be found on the Youth Enterprise event homepage.