Applications for these Prize Studentships are now open. As an Imaging Prize student in Edinburgh you will undertake an excellent project on an aspect of medical imaging, image analysis, an imaging technique, imaging data management or other scientific aspect of research imaging. You will benefit from extensive expertise and world class facilities, in one of the worlds leading research Universities. As part of the Imaging Graduate School you will benefit from training in core imaging knowledge such as imaging methods, principles of image processing, ethics, anatomy, statistical analysis and study design, in addition to the in depth knowledge gained in your specific project.
PhD opportunities at Edinburgh
Images of the Month
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: May 2022
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Novel PET tracer for imaging cardiovascular inflammation
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: FeMRI for iliac vessel imaging
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Neural marker of proactive movement control in mobile EEG
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: OCTA retinal image segmentation