For International Women’s Day 2017, the Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) interviewed women working in both academic radiology research and interventional radiology. Among those interviewed was Professor Joanna Wardlaw, Chair of Applied Neuroimaging and Head of Neuroimaging Sciences at the Centre for Clinical Brain Sciences at the University of Edinburgh.
Professor Wardlaw interviewed by RCR for International Women’s Day
Images of the Month
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: May 2022
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Novel PET tracer for imaging cardiovascular inflammation
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: FeMRI for iliac vessel imaging
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: Neural marker of proactive movement control in mobile EEG
- SINAPSE Image of the Month: OCTA retinal image segmentation